Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winners for Challenge #162

Thanks to everybody who played along with us for Challenge #162 "3 Dimensional".

The randomly drawn winner for the prize from Di's Digis is:




Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for your prize information and to receive your winner's blinkie.



Our Top 3 Winners for this challenge were chosen by Design Team member, Fran:

#1
2.  Patty


#2


#3
53.  Julie J


Top 3 winners, please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com to receive your Top 3 Winner's blinkies.


Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thank you to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:

2 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Thank you for picking me as one of your top 3 winners
I shall email you for my blinkie
Julie x

patty said...

thank you for choosing me in the top 3! I am happy about that...hugs, patty